Scrapbook Prices Going Up!

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Scrapbook Prices Going Up!

Post by Deanna13 »

We've all been seeing that scrapbook prices are going up!

I know that Cocoa Vanilla is an Australian company so their prices are higher than most with a sheet of patterned paper at $1.40. Yikes! I probably won't buy much at that price unless it's for a background paper. I have bought a couple of their ephemera packs for $5.99 which wasn't too bad and a 6x8 Paper Stack for $7.49 just to try their products.

Also Graphic 45 paper is about $1.19 each and KaiserCraft Ephemera packs are about $7.99! I don't think I've bought anymore KaiserCraft ephemera packs since their price went up.

Also there are others that have specialty gold foil papers, etc.

At this point, I am checking prices more when shopping. Probably like most of you here, I have quite a stash of paper and embellishments. So, I am trying to use up more of what I have and not buy just because it's pretty and I like it.

What about you? Prices getting scary or you aren't concerned?
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Scrapbook Prices Going Up!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Like a lot of others here, I have so much already. I have to really like it, before I spend any money on new stuff.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Like everyone here, probably, I don't really need any more. I haven't really noticed the prices going up but that's probably me just not paying attention.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I haven't really noticed a huge increase. During retreat months we are able to buy anything in the store for 20% off so that helps me with the new stuff. There is another scrapbook store here that also is half Quilting fabrics and her prices have always been higher and so I don't shop there anymore.
Luckily I have enough paper to last me two lifetimes if I choose not to buy any new stuff.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Ok, let’s not get drastic here! :lol: :lol: :lol: Prices might be going up, we might have lots of supplies, but we might still want to get little things here and there. :? :? :? I’ve noticed too, that some stores have less coupons.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Even TM has gotten higher. :(
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Patti wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:52 pm Even TM has gotten higher. :(
I was just going to say this TM used be very inexpensive and it was on my to do list almost every weekend because I didn't want to miss out on a great deal. Now they are just as pricey as everyone else. We talked to one of the managers a while ago and she said crafters and scrapbookers made up at least 65% of their business. I haven't been there since December sometime.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I haven’t really noticed but nor have I been looking. I did see something about after the end of February, HL won’t have their 40% off coupon anymore....
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:07 pm I haven’t really noticed but nor have I been looking. I did see something about after the end of February, HL won’t have their 40% off coupon anymore....
What???
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:52 pm Even TM has gotten higher. :(
I haven't been in TM in a while. I usually stock up on my 6x6 pads at $2.99 a piece.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”