Pocket page (Project Life, etc) question

BarbP
Sous Chef

Pocket page (Project Life, etc) question

Post by BarbP »

If you get a pocket page collection with various size journaling cards, art and so on, do you cut apart the cards or leave them intact on the big sheet until you use them? I find that I'm having trouble getting myself organized for a current pocket album project.
Brenda B
In the Kitchen

Re: Pocket page (Project Life, etc) question

Post by Brenda B »

I usually leave them intact until I use the first one, then I cut the page apart. Right now I just have my PL cards in a small box, sorted into neutrals, warm colors, cool colors, and seasonal. I don't do a lot of pocket pages - if I did more, I'd probably have more categories.
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I usually keep them intact until I use them. It's just easier for me to see the cards and what I might want to use. Once I've cut a few of them apart I will go ahead and cut them all apart, but I usually leave them with the collection until it's mostly used up.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Brenda B wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:25 am I usually leave them intact until I use the first one, then I cut the page apart. Right now I just have my PL cards in a small box, sorted into neutrals, warm colors, cool colors, and seasonal. I don't do a lot of pocket pages - if I did more, I'd probably have more categories.
This is what I do, too, pretty much. But If I were about to do a project, I might go ahead and cut up the cards and sort them according to how I thought I might use them. Mine are in a little plastic box.
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

I don't use a lot of pre-made cards. When I do, I cut them apart but keep the set together until there are only a few left. Usually I will embellish those and add to the card itself.

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”