She loves color going virtual

Tamara
Challenge Team

She loves color going virtual

Post by Tamara »

Even she loves color is going virtual. I can't imagine getting your money's worth for $450 though just for 6 classes. I know Patti has been before. Can you tell us if it is worth it?

Not that I will be doing it, I'm already signed up for four more the rest of the year.

https://www.bellablvd.net/shop/index.ph ... pCwBKsFtvc
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: She loves color going virtual

Post by Patti »

It is pricey and it is one of the reasons I haven't signed up. Do you get your money's worth...absolutely IF you are into TJ and mini albums. Because they are trying to cover everyone's likes there are always some classes that won't or don't appeal to everyone. Some do not like the mixed media, some aren't scrapbookers. and so on. BUT, having said that let me tell you what you get for your money..or at least what I got when I went. Before the weekend we were able to order any Bella products at a discount and they would be waiting for us when we checked in along with a large shopping bag of products from the sponsors. I'm talking a bag overflowing with goodies.. tape runners, stamps, dies, paper pads, embellishments, kits. If fact there was so much product it wouldn't all fit in the bag so at every session there would be some new goody sitting at your spot. Now let's move on to the classes. Top designers and industry leaders. Not only did they teach but they also took time to tell you about themselves and interact with you. You might find yourself working at the table and all of a sudden look up and have Amy Tan sitting with you or Stacy Julian asking how you did something. In every class, you received more materials than you could ever use for the project. I still am using up product from the classes 4 years ago and I have even used some of it as prizes here---remember the Santa flip album, Tamara? It was a free gift because I had pre-order some product from Bella. The classes didn't just give you a couple of pages but complete albums...finished pages, page protectors, album...the works. In Stephanie's classes you do 12 pages but have product for dozens more. I could go on and on about the quality of the classes and listen to others talk about going on scrapping cruises and crops they had gone to with other companies and every single person said it was the best they had ever been to. Friday night they have make and takes by the instuctors, plus they might even put out grab bags of product to buy at really great prices. There is an onsite store that carries all the products from the classes and instructors that you can drop big bucks at. :D Sat. evening is the closing ceremony where door prizes are given out....not a door prize but tables full. Die cutting machines, watercolor kits, gift cards, product...it literally took almost 2 hours to do the door prizes the first year I was there. EVERYTHING is done to a very professional yet fun level.
BUT, $450 is a lot of cash! It think it was $300 the first year and then went up the next to $375 but let us in at $350 if we signed up for the next year before we left. And the third year I think it was at $400 but that was the year we moved so I didn't go. Bella did a payment plan so you could pay over the year but I don't know if that is an option at this late stage. I don't do mini albums or TJ so I kind of felt I wasted my money on those classes however, I recieved complete kits that I could scrap with and some wonderful instruction. I left the weekend with 4 extra large shopping bags filled with goodies. The virtual could be a lot of fun, ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

That does sound Amazing!! I know Cynthea owner of Doodlebug is going to teach something. I have had scrap friends attend, I just haven't ever went for it because of the travel issue with oxygen and hotels that would make the trip cost even more. I follow some that go so maybe they will share. Thanks for the info. Maybe some day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:18 am That does sound Amazing!! I know Cynthea owner of Doodlebug is going to teach something. I have had scrap friends attend, I just haven't ever went for it because of the travel issue with oxygen and hotels that would make the trip cost even more. I follow some that go so maybe they will share. Thanks for the info. Maybe some day!
Both Cynthia and her sister are big supporters of it plus they have a history with Stephanie that goes way back. They are some fun ladies!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:59 pm
Tamara wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:18 am That does sound Amazing!! I know Cynthea owner of Doodlebug is going to teach something. I have had scrap friends attend, I just haven't ever went for it because of the travel issue with oxygen and hotels that would make the trip cost even more. I follow some that go so maybe they will share. Thanks for the info. Maybe some day!
Both Cynthia and her sister are big supporters of it plus they have a history with Stephanie that goes way back. They are some fun ladies!
And now she is in business with Stephanie. Doodlebugs warehouse is now Bella Blvds as well. We are still waiting for them to announce a happy 20th Birthday retreat but I'm afraid it isn't going to happen this year. It was suppose to be in the fall but we are still stuck with covid issues
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”