Travelers Notebook

Tamara
Challenge Team

Travelers Notebook

Post by Tamara »

Has anyone ever made a travelers notebook?

I had dismissed them in the past but when I decided to document Covid-19 I wanted the containment of a notebook and room to write all my thoughts. So I finally got the 2x2 pictures back and so I thought I would start on mine today. Oh my gosh!! They are so easy. It is falling together so quickly. I got my Covid 19 Papers from the Paper Bunny in Las Vegas(the owner sat by me at the doodlebug retreat last summer). I am loving how easy it is. I am just following the events that I wrote in my calendar and I whipped out four pages in no time. I still have the photoplay paper ordered but can always use it on a 12x12 page for my family album.
Also if anyone follows Layle Koncur who used to work for Simple Stories but now has her own following with her notebooks she puts in kits every month. She is going to be teaching a class at the Simple Stories Retreat that we are having in June which has now been changed to a virtual class. We will be sent the materials in advance so it should be awesome.
Today Life is good!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Travelers Notebook

Post by Tracy F »

I've been using a travelers notebook for years but I only write in it. I take it with me when I travel and every night I write what we did that day.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have one that I am going to put like a few small day trips in
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have several empty ones. I took a class at She Loves Color. I put them into the Mini album category. While they are great for some and fun to do, it's not my thing. It would just be another thing for my kids to get rid of when I die!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

I’m glad you are enjoying it. I have one I got as part of a prize pack and my son used it to create a family album for his first ever scrapbook!
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I bought one a while ago for our trip to Disney in 2021. It was a Disney style and I knew it would be gone if I waited. So there it sits...on the shelf...still in the wrapper...lol.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

wendycrowe97 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:18 am I bought one a while ago for our trip to Disney in 2021. It was a Disney style and I knew it would be gone if I waited. So there it sits...on the shelf...still in the wrapper...lol.
at least you have a plan for it ;)
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

I have made a few travelers notebooks. I love making them because I can use those flatter embellishments that I don't often use on a scrapbook page. I have scrapped a few trips and have a covid journal that I am working in.

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”