So many attempts.......

Tamara
Challenge Team

So many attempts.......

Post by Tamara »

Another unsuccessful attempt at posting challenge pics. I seriously think new technology sucks! I waste more time. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I have tried paint, photobucket (it won't let me in right now) and adobe photoshop express. Apparently I am uneducated. My DH is not in a good mood so I have no outside help.
Hope you all got to get some challenges done!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: So many attempts.......

Post by Patti »

I'm sorry!!1 I use Picassa which used to be a free google photo editing. If you by any chance have it on your computer it still work although it is no longer supported by Google. When my LO is loaded onto my computer I edit it in Picassa and it will export it size ready to a file for loading. It is so simple. I've only recently discovered it and in the past did it in a much more difficult manner. Good luck trying to find something that will work for you. It can be so frustrating.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

What is the trouble that you're having? I just tried out Paint. I've never used it but I was able to upload a picture and change its size to a web size... Maybe I could help?
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I use paint too. I could call you at some point and I can walk you through it step by step if you'd like.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have tried paint and photoshop express. DH is thinking of getting me a different photoshop program. I have to do it when he has time to work it out with me.
I may have to have one of you show me what I am doing wrong in paint. I just am really frustrated with the one on my computer. We paid $800 for this thing and it is a horrible program. It crops on its own and doesn't let us crop other than a square and it cuts off the layout every time!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”