Basic Grey - Possible Comeback??

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Basic Grey - Possible Comeback??

Post by tammyfolk »

Have you guys seen all of the posts on Facebook in regards to Basic Grey making a possible comeback?? There are numerous posts, and the interest is definitely there. . . here is just one of the posts that I've seen. . .

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 2oUO&ifg=1

Well, I DM'd them my interest and this was my response this morning: Thank you Tammy, I’ve added your info to our growing list. If we get enough interest we will re-enter the market and begin manufacturing designer paper again. Please share with your friends to help grow our list. Thank you so much!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Basic Grey - Possible Comeback??

Post by sdwhru »

I tried to go check it out and I got the "content is not available at this time" message :( Keep us updated
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:51 pm I tried to go check it out and I got the "content is not available at this time" message :( Keep us updated
Just send them a private message on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BasicGrey/

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

That's interesting! Kind of a different approach. You would think they would approach stores at CHA or something. Maybe have a small booth at pinners to get people excited about them again.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I just got an early scoop on this!!! Who wants to know ahead of the game? No need to go to the list IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!! They have already decided to come back on board. The lady that works for the printers just left my house. They called her and have a printing order already in. But you didn't hear it from me, right? haha :P :P :P
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:50 pm I just got an early scoop on this!!! Who wants to know ahead of the game? No need to go to the list IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!! They have already decided to come back on board. The lady that works for the printers just left my house. They called her and have a printing order already in. But you didn't hear it from me, right? haha :P :P :P
NO WAY???

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:50 pm I just got an early scoop on this!!! Who wants to know ahead of the game? No need to go to the list IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!! They have already decided to come back on board. The lady that works for the printers just left my house. They called her and have a printing order already in. But you didn't hear it from me, right? haha :P :P :P
Too cool and WE HEARD NOTHING :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:20 pm
NO WAY???
Yes way! the first printing order has already been accepted 😁😊😁 apparently when they left the paper world they went to fabric so they have been selling fabric designs somewhere and now they are ready to come back to paper 😊
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Wow! I hope they come out with great new embellishments too!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have seen a lot of their fabrics in the quilt stores and have thought about using them on LOs.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Scrapbooking Chatter”