- Site Admin
- Posts: 7574
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:59 pm
- Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania
So all you current scrappers out there....what's the newest craze?
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:15 am
Not sure I really know, for me Mixed Media my new thing!
- Prep Cook
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:21 am
I am not sure that I'm up on the latest craze. I still sell a lot of project life cards and combine my style to include both 12 x 12 and PL.
- Station Chef
- Posts: 546
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:38 am
- Location: SW Missouri
Mixed media on layouts is pretty big right now - distress inks, watercolors, texture paste with stencils. Of course, I am usually late to the "latest" trends, it takes me a lot of time to try something new!
- Sous Chef
- Posts: 1139
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:31 am
- Location: upstate N.Y.
I just got back into scrapping after a few years not scrapping so I have lots of old stuff to use so I am not sure about new trends
- Sous Chef
- Posts: 1276
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:52 pm
I'am in to my cricut.i use it lot on my cards or my layouts
- Challenge Team
- Posts: 5042
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:09 pm