March 5 - Anything Goes

Join us ALL month long as Cookin' up Creations celebrates it's 4th year anniversary....for the fourth time!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

March 5 - Anything Goes

Post by Tracy F »

3/5
Join us all month long in March as we celebrate the 4th anniversary of Cookin' up Creations (once again)!!

Challenges will be based on the "Birthday Theme"....but not necessarily on the "specific birthday"...the day itself, the person, the gifts, food, games, new life in general (Spring)/ Newness......the possibilities are limitless…

My challenge today is anything goes. This past year was my granddaughters 13th birthday and because of Covid she couln't have a regular party so they arranged to have a drive by party complete with a fire truck to lead the parade. I just wanted to make this page fun for her and I had a blast doing it. So have some fun and go a little crazy with your layout!

A new Blue Plate Special challenge is posted each Monday (sketch), Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations in the Cookin' up Creations Gallery.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: March 5 - Anything Goes

Post by phillisw »

Fun page and challenge
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Bright and fun page! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

The kids spent my Birthday weekend at the cabin. Anything goes- I used a page kit

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:51 pm The kids spent my Birthday weekend at the cabin. Anything goes- I used a page kit

This is really cute! Love the pinecones and acorns!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Here's mine! I didn't go with a birthday theme today, just something bright and fun. :)

Funny Faces
Silly funny photos of grandson Nate on our Summer vacation to Siesta Key, FL. Some of the grandkids liked to pick of one of my cameras and just start taking silly photos. (July 2020) :D
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Deanna13 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:08 pm Here's mine! I didn't go with a birthday theme today, just something bright and fun. :)

Funny Faces
Silly funny photos of grandson Nate on our Summer vacation to Siesta Key, FL. Some of the grandkids liked to pick of one of my cameras and just start taking silly photos. (July 2020) :D
What a fun page! Love the 2 different title fonts!
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I used Simple Stories' My Valentine papers and stickers to create this 2 pager about my birthday last month. I cut the title with my Silhouette and then colored it with Dragon Scales Nuvo Drops. My printer ran out of ink so I had to write my journaling. :roll:
Its My Birthday Merged R.jpg
Its My Birthday Merged R.jpg (144.5 KiB) Viewed 2505 times
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
JamieA
Prep Cook

Post by JamieA »

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

GinniG wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:36 am I used Simple Stories' My Valentine papers and stickers to create this 2 pager about my birthday last month. I cut the title with my Silhouette and then colored it with Dragon Scales Nuvo Drops. My printer ran out of ink so I had to write my journaling. :roll:

Its My Birthday Merged R.jpg
Wonderful 2 pager and your journaling looks great handwritten!

Return to “March 2021 - Birthday Bash Celebration”