January 8 - Out With the Old Challenge

Join us all month long in January as we focus on “OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW!”....Let's use up all the "old stuff" so we can make room for the "new"!!
GinniG
Station Chef

Re: January 8 - Out With the Old Challenge

Post by GinniG »

This layout is about Christmas 1990 when we went back from Alaska to Virginia and celebrated with my parents and Steve’s sons. There are 19 enamel dots on the left page. I started the right side page about a month ago and never finished it till today. :) Definitely used a bunch of stash on this layout! (ETA sorry it's so small... I can't seem to make the gallery show anything but thumbnails. :()

Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Ural wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:30 pm Image

I used fifteen shades of blue (all from my scrap bin) for my embellishments on this layout. She asked for a "poofy" dress for Christmas. The big day just wore her out.
Sweet photo and nice work with all the paper strips! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Wendy wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:51 pm I used up at least 15 of these little paper flowers I've had forever.
The papers are from My Mind's Eye - Indy Chic from 2012!

Wonderful work using your older MME line and loving all the little flowers! Still have a bunch I should use. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

GinniG wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:27 am This layout is about Christmas 1990 when we went back from Alaska to Virginia and celebrated with my parents and Steve’s sons. There are 19 enamel dots on the left page. I started the right side page about a month ago and never finished it till today. :) Definitely used a bunch of stash on this layout! (ETA sorry it's so small... I can't seem to make the gallery show anything but thumbnails. :()

Wonderful work with all the stars and bling! Usually if you click on your image and then bring that link here it will be larger than the thumbnail. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I used gems
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

these are all great
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Patti wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:47 am

I used gems
Great job using your wooden gems and I LOVE all the Basic Grey! :)
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Deanna13 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:39 am
GinniG wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:27 am This layout is about Christmas 1990 when we went back from Alaska to Virginia and celebrated with my parents and Steve’s sons. There are 19 enamel dots on the left page. I started the right side page about a month ago and never finished it till today. :) Definitely used a bunch of stash on this layout! (ETA sorry it's so small... I can't seem to make the gallery show anything but thumbnails. :()

Wonderful work with all the stars and bling! Usually if you click on your image and then bring that link here it will be larger than the thumbnail. :)
Thanks Deanna! Unfortunately for some reason when I click on my image the screen goes white and nothing comes up... Some kind of setting somewhere I guess...
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I used this paper from MOD dated 2005 (Yes this is what happens when you buy and buy more than you can use :mrgreen: ) I used over 15 wooden embellishments.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

All papers are from my scrap pile. I used 35 brads and 24 sequins.
Deanna, I loved your idea of using the Bazzil templates so I had to try it!

Return to “January 2021 - Out With the Old - In With the New”