RQOTD 9/27

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

RQOTD 9/27

Post by Jan Mosier »

Since the pandemic started, it's hard to find any cleaning products that kill germs. Our shelves are empty of Clorox wipes, Lysol sprays, concentrates and the like. How about your area?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD 9/27

Post by Deanna13 »

We now have Lysol and other Spray Cleaners, but I haven't seen any Cleaning Wipes in a lot time.
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We have Lysol from time to time but haven't seen any wipes in ages. Clorox has reappeared on the shelves recently.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

We had a pretty good supply on hand and I haven't been to the grocery store but last time I was at the dollar store they had plenty. In fact we picked up some anesthetic wipes for DH to take to work and keep at his desk.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

We have a Clorox wipe hotline in effect between my Mom, cousin, and me. Our local Sam's Club had actual Clorox brand 5 packs of wipes yesterday in the big container. Sent my husband over and got us some! What I'm having issues finding is antibacterial hand soap at the grocery store.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I haven't seen Clorox wipes in a long time. I have a few friends that are on the lookout so we can all try to get some.
I have the Clorox spray. What i have discovered is that when you can't find stuff at the big stores, try the smaller ones. I have found soups, pasta, rice...lots of non-perishables at store like Dollar Tree, Dollar General and Family Dollar. Many people don't think to go there, but when this started, I was able to find toilet paper and paper towels too. That's the only place I can find the Clorox spray right now.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

It's been hit or miss here. For a LONG time there was NO toilet paper OR paper towels OR any kind of cleaning products! Now there seems to be plenty of the paper products but still hit or miss on the cleaning products. I've tried ordering a lot of stuff on Amazon because it's cheaper and they seem to have more in stock but I've had issues with them shipping it up here which is unusual... I need some more spray for my kitchen counters since the mice in our area seem to have invaded all our homes. Can't even find mouse traps anywhere here!!! We've caught about 25 so far in the last month or so! We aren't the only ones either... And we keep seeing signs too. :twisted: So I'm about out of my kitchen cleaner... Hopefully I can get some tomorrow when we go to get groceries and packages!!!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I dont think we have shortages on any of them but to be honest I already had a supply of paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning sprays etc. as a result of moving, living in an apartment and rebuying it al cuz the stuff was in storage units and then packing again and not being able to find stuff so buying it again and then unpacking all of again...plus dh buys paper towel and tp every time we hit Sam's or Costco.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I don't go to the stores so I don't know

Return to “Question of the Day”