RQOTD 9.21.20

Wendy
Sous Chef

RQOTD 9.21.20

Post by Wendy »

Good morning!!

Do you dress up for Halloween?

I usually don't, but we have contests at work for some pretty hefty gift cards to Target. I'll try to put something together, but I won't spend a lot of money on it.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD 9.21.20

Post by Jan Mosier »

I don't.......and we don't have trick or treaters in our area either.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

We don't usually, but we've gone around with the grandkids when they were little. We have gone on a few Halloween cruises and dressed up for their party night. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We don't but our street has a drink or treat party where everyone sets up drinks and treats in their driveways and then we wander up and down the street and sample everything. Some of us decorate our tables, which I do, and some dress up. It's a lot of fun but probably not going to happen this year due to covid.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy that does sound fun!! We have a traditional Family Halloween party (which won't happen this year mostlikely) the grandkids all dress up, sometimes their parents but all I do is put on a witch hat. Not too creative but simple. When I worked in the dental office. I dressed up and we decorated the front desk and served hot apple cider and cookies or doughnuts to the patients. If they declined the treat we would put it in a baggie for them to take home. We were the funnest office in the building so the other office employees would stop by and take a treat.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I do very little for Halloween. I did have to dress up when I worked at Archivers because it was the manager's favorite celebration. We moved to a neighborhood where everyone in the town comes to trick or treat. It's not uncommon to have up to 200 kids although I'm sure this year we won't see that.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I always dress up. Since I was teaching for 30+ years it was always a day to celebrate.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I don't dress up for work, since I'm in middle school, but sometimes I dress up to give out the candy. We missed Halloween last year, for some reason. I don't even remember.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

It has been years since we've dressed up for Halloween; at that we did it for work
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Steve did when he was driving the preschool kids to school and back but I don't. Since we've been here we don't get but about 4 or 5 kids so I'm not planning on anything this year. If I know someone's coming I'll make something special for them. One year I did homemade chocolate caramel apples. They were GOOD! This year I'll probably use my Silhouette to make a box and put a few pieces of candy in it.
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Question of the Day”