RQOTD: September 18th

LisanTexas
Prep Cook

RQOTD: September 18th

Post by LisanTexas »

Good morning!! Happy Friday!! Have you even sent a text message to the wrong person?

I have not done that but I have gotten a lot of text messages that people sent to me by mistake!! My favorite one was when my brother in laws sister texted me asking me to meet her at a certain restaurant at a certain time...well she lives in St. Louis and I live in Texas and the text wanted to meet in like 2 hours!! :lol: I texted back, that it would be hard for me to get there that soon since I was in Texas and she still thinking it was the person she was texting said "what are you doing in Texas?"....when she realized she texted the wrong person we had a good laugh and still to this day we have it as an inside joke!!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD: September 18th

Post by Tracy F »

That's funny Lisa!
I don't think I've ever done that. I have received texts from a friend that sent a text to several golfing friends and she's included me by accident. I don't golf so I just ignore them.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I've done it before. Why I don't like group chats very much! Might think you are texting 1 person and texting several. That can be embarrassing.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I texted medical infor about my niece to who I thought was her dad and it was not. I received a text back that he did not think the text was for him. OOOPS. I had transposed the number my sister had given me for her ex-husband
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I just did this last week! My hubby couldn't make it to one of the baseball games, so he asked that I text him updates. I was LITERALLY giving him a play by play. I knew he was busy, so when he wasn't responding to anything, I didn't even think about it. Somewhere along the 2nd inning, hubby sends a text asking if the game had even started yet! That's when I realized I was texting the wrong person the whole time. LOL
I sent hubby screenshots of all my updates. And the person I was texting never said anything!!! They were enjoying the play by play!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

accidentally when one of my friends changed their numbers and I didn't know it - oooppps
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have and called the wrong woman a horse!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

OMG what funny stories!!!

Don't think I've ever texted the wrong person... Got my brother's work cell and personal cell numbers mixed up somehow and had to fix that today... Think I've gotten texts from the wrong person before... And of course now the telemarketers/survey takers are calling the cellphones... UGH! I just tell them no.
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

Wendy wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:06 pm I just did this last week! My hubby couldn't make it to one of the baseball games, so he asked that I text him updates. I was LITERALLY giving him a play by play. I knew he was busy, so when he wasn't responding to anything, I didn't even think about it. Somewhere along the 2nd inning, hubby sends a text asking if the game had even started yet! That's when I realized I was texting the wrong person the whole time. LOL
I sent hubby screenshots of all my updates. And the person I was texting never said anything!!! They were enjoying the play by play!
Ooops!! That's a good one, I guess the person receiving the texts was a baseball lover!

Return to “Question of the Day”