RQOTD: September 14th

LisanTexas
Prep Cook

RQOTD: September 14th

Post by LisanTexas »

Good morning!! I got up early and walked my neighbor's dog as he is out of town this week....do you have a pet and if so what kind?

I don't have a pet right now but have had cats and dogs at various points in my life. I love animals but find that at this point in my life I prefer to be petless so I can pick up and go without having to find a pet sitter! That being said I get my pet fix regularly by pet sitting my family member's and friends/neighbors pets for them!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD: September 14th

Post by Deanna13 »

We've had various pets from birds to cats to dogs. I've even pet sat my grand doggies several times. LOL

Right now we only have 1 outside cat and he's everything a Tomcat is.....moody and a scoundrel. He's always getting in fights with other cats, but I think he's the one getting beat up as he always has chewed on places. He's really old and the only thing he wants from us is FED. :D
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I so wish we could get another cat! But the hubby doesn't want the responsibility. He wants to be able to just get up and go too.
We do have a tortoise. He is so low maintenance and believe it or not, he can be fun. He likes to go for walks down the sidewalk or just hang out in the yard catching some sunshine. He needs to be watched of course, but he's so stinking cute!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I have 12 dogs and a 3 legged tomcat.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I have 3 dogs. I have a German Shepherd named Woody Hayes after the OSU football coach we adopted on New Year's Day. He was kind of a rescue; he was surrendered by his original owner at 6 months old because...hold your breathe...he was trying to herd her horses....REALLY?!?! He's a shepherd!!!! HERD is in the word! But he is ours now and we love him so her loss is our gain. We also have Lila the tea cup Chihuahua who is actually 20 lbs (more like a Kitchen Aid Mixer chihuahua) and Penny who is pure mutt. We think she is part Red Heeler, beagle, dachsund, deer, kangaroo, frog, velociraptor....She is the sweetest little thing, but is an escape artist. She likes to jump our fence and explore the neighborhood. We've found her at garage sales shopping, joining into people's picnics...She is a hoot. My dogs are my best friends. One of the joys of being the online teacher right now is I have 3 awesome teacher assistants snoring next to me while I teach.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We don't have any pets right now due to the fact we like to just get up and go and don't want to worry about pets. I've had my share of cats and dogs, mainly cats, over the years and I do miss them. But dh is allergic to cats so I know I'll never have any more.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

no pets and totally ok with that!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I have a small dog - Rocky, and dachshund & chihuahua mix, two cats, and a bunny - Cadbury, as well as two leopard geckos.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I have four wonderful Labs that are all related. Sasha and Brie are Black Labs (sisters), 10 YO. Lily is a chocolate and daughter of Sasha. She is 6 YO. Then there is Maggie, the yellow lab. One of Sasha's pups is her dad that bred with a Black lab of another neighbors. She will be 4 in November and she is quite a little pip!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

2 dogs, 14 year old Roscoe, Australian Shepherd, who came with our house. His owners passed away and no one in the family wanted him but I did. He is so sweet and this is the only home he has ever known. 2 year old Sparky, border collie mix, who also needed a home and came to live with us. He and Roscoe are great buds and so nice to have around when DH is traveling.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”