RQOTD: September 12th

LisanTexas
Prep Cook

RQOTD: September 12th

Post by LisanTexas »

Good morning!! Today is cleaning day at my house!! So what is your LEAST favorite thing to clean in your house?

For me it has to be the shower! I don't know why but I always dread cleaning it! I wish someone could invent a self-cleaning shower!! :lol:
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD: September 12th

Post by sthom97093 »

I don't like cleaning showers either...Or toilets. EWW! The one household chore I do actually enjoy is laundry. Probably because I fold it on my bed and watch my shows.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I just can't pick one thing. haha In the past I would of chose mopping floors but I don't do them anymore. :mrgreen:
Here's a shower tip just in case anyone wants to hear it. Since DH has been doing most of the house cleaning it amazes me how clever he is. He bought a long handle and attaches it to the scrub brush. That way you can stand to scrub and just push it around like a mop so no more bending over, getting on your knees and being uncomfortable.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I really don't like doing the bathrooms at all. Nothing. Not one bit.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

I hate dusting! It seems to build up again just after I've dusted!!
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I used to hate vacuuming but solved that by getting a robot one last year. Now I guess it would be cleaning bathrooms but I did find an easy way to clean the shower. I now use Wet and Forget for showers. You just spray it on and forget it. You don't even have to rinse it off. It even takes care of all the hard water stains and keeps the mold away too.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

i hat every thing about house cleaning. Dusting is what I hate the most
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Wendy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:34 am I really don't like doing the bathrooms at all. Nothing. Not one bit.
I'm with Wendy! YUCK! And it seems they're always dirty! I can't vacuum because of my allergies and same for dusting. But I have the Swiffer duster so that helps with that. Steve does the vacuuming. I also HATE doing dishes!!! :)

I enjoy sweeping. It seems to be calming for me. Go figure! But again, I can't do it much because of the allergies. :(
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
LisanTexas
Prep Cook

Post by LisanTexas »

Tamara wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:32 am I just can't pick one thing. haha In the past I would of chose mopping floors but I don't do them anymore. :mrgreen:
Here's a shower tip just in case anyone wants to hear it. Since DH has been doing most of the house cleaning it amazes me how clever he is. He bought a long handle and attaches it to the scrub brush. That way you can stand to scrub and just push it around like a mop so no more bending over, getting on your knees and being uncomfortable.
Great tip!! I know that bending over is a lot harder for me then it used to be!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

It would be dusting for me too!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”