RQOTD September 4, 2020

Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

RQOTD September 4, 2020

Post by Kiki Halbert »

What one word would describe your mood today? Explain if you'd like, but no judgement if you just want to state the one word and not explain.

For me: tenuous
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD September 4, 2020

Post by Tamara »

Rebellious!!
I just got off the phone with DH. He has been against me going to the Teresa Collins event even though they are doubling down to make it the best social distance event. He calls me every day to tell me how many covid cases are here in utah and how many deaths. We have done exceptionally well through all of this but I'm not backing down on attending. He's even taking vacation days to drive us there so my friend isn't so close to me in the car. Don't be onery about it, you're NOT changing my mind!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Spent!

Emotionally and physically tired!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Just tired. Emotionally, physically and mentally....tired.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

grateful

grateful it is the weekend and I get Labor Day off for the first time in many years
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Hopeful
My asthma had been kicking my butt, but yesterday and today I felt a lot better. I also have Monday off, yay, I’m hoping to be able to scrapbook!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I felt energized today. I got lots of little things done around the house, worked in the yard, walked 4 miles, got a layout done and cooked a healthy dinner that dh actually liked.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

My word for Friday was frazzled. We had a deadline to get our online students that we are in charge of monitoring into the google classroom system along with finalizing the schedule for next week and making sure all other ducks were in a row. My daughter who is at college had to get a random Covid test and was royally ticked about that so had to talk her off a cliff. When everything was done, I made myself a margarita, sat outside, and read. Hoping today is a little less frazzly and a little more smooth!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

happy .................to be off quarantine. My COVID test came back negative.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

YAY Phillis!!!
Tamara, I don't blame you one bit! As long as you're careful and use sanitizer or wash your hands often you should be fine!

Yesterday I was TIRED and sore. I'd fallen Thursday morning on some slippery stairs and after my asthma episode on Tuesday my abdominal muscles hurt every time I moved. Friday I had to take the ferry over to Ketchikan for my CT scans and it was a VERY long day. Left the house at 7:30 and didn't get home till 6:30! And a lot of walking in between that I normally can't do but somehow managed yesterday. So when I got home even the parts that didn't hurt earlier were hurting. :) Went to bed at 10:30 and fell asleep around 11:30 which is REALLY early for me! Still tired and sore today so a nap may be in order shortly! :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Question of the Day”