RQOTD July 31, 2020

Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

RQOTD July 31, 2020

Post by Kiki Halbert »

What's the craziest (think fun or silly, not life threatening) thing you've ever done and did you document it?

When I was about 8, I jumped off a garage room with an umbrella, thinking I'd be like Mary Poppins. I ended up in hospital with a bad sprain. I knew I shouldn't have listened to my cousin! LOL
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD July 31, 2020

Post by sthom97093 »

I thought I could do a blue/black diamond ski hill...the hill won. I have a fun souvenir from that mishap; ACL scar and several arthroscopic scars from having to have arthritis cleaned up from the knee. So the documentation is on my body, not a scrapbook.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

When I was about 4, I decided to stand on the seat of my tricycle. I was showing off for my friend. The tricycle rolled, naturally, and it went over the step down to a very rough patio and I landed on my chin. Blood everywhere on my parents new patio. Ended up with 3 stitches. About 5 years later I was on a seesaw and dared the other person to jump off and I split my chin open again.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

No, can't think of anything like that
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Don't know
--Danielle--
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

A few months ago I was waiting for Steve to catch one of our geese that wasn't doing well. He took so long and I got absorbed in what I was doing and totally forgot I needed to help him when he got to our door. (We were going to put the goose in the dog crate inside so he could dry out since his feathers wouldn't dry out.) Suddenly there's Steve at the door and I jumped up to get the crate. Neither of us really knows what happened but as I stepped from the living room up the 3" step to the kitchen I started falling hard! All I remember was seeing Steve holding the goose outside and both of them had eyes as big as saucers!!! I really hurt myself and wasn't doing well so Steve managed to get inside, close the door, climb over me with the goose in his arms to get to the dog crate, put the goose away and then come help me. Long story short, I sprained my shoulder and had a big bruise on my arm. He had to take me to the clinic where they x-rayed me and put me in a sling and sent me home. It hurt pretty badly for a couple of days but it's fine now. LOL! I just wish I had a picture of the goose and Steve as I was going down. LOLOL! I did get a picture of me as we left the doctor's office so I should scrap it and tell that story. :)
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

used 2/22/2024
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”