RQOTD JULY 8, 2020

scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Re: RQOTD JULY 8, 2020

Post by scrlvr78 »

How to make cute clusters like everyone else does on their scrappy pages. Haha. I also want to learn new knitting stitches, which I might be doing for my next scarf.
--Danielle--
chillycharlie20
In the Kitchen

Post by chillycharlie20 »

I've taken a couple of Spanish classes but I would like to learn more. Although, we may never go back to Mexico now so maybe I should pick a different language! also there are lots of techniques in scrapping and sewing that I would like to learn as well. Oh, and how to use Photoshop better. I really can't get a grasp on doing the layers and stuff like that. I know about cropping the photos and adding text, and adjusting the lighting but the more complicated stuff i can't seem to figure out no matter how many You Tube videos i watch!
Cheryl
The difference between an ordeal and an adventure is attitude.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I would like to learn more coding languages. The ones I know are outdated already :lol: :lol: :lol: Luckily it's still the same concept.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tamara wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:01 am how to run my freaking cricut maker!!!! haha I bought it a month ago and haven't even figured out how to print yet!?!? :mrgreen:
Let's set a date to facetime and I can help you with it! No problem!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:54 pm
Tamara wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:01 am how to run my freaking cricut maker!!!! haha I bought it a month ago and haven't even figured out how to print yet!?!? :mrgreen:
Let's set a date to facetime and I can help you with it! No problem!
Ah that is so nice of you! You choose it since I am so flexible. Totally appreciate you!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”