RQOTD 5.25.17

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD 5.25.17

Post by Tamara »

Any fun plans for Memorial Day weekend? staying in town or leaving?

Our grandson has a soccer game Saturday. We are free from kids Sunday dinner this week. We are thinking of doing a day trip to Antelope Island. Living in Salt Lake right next to the great Salt Lake and I have never been there. The bugs are supposedly bad right now. These little black nats that breed by the water but we won/t be out of the car much so we may try it anyway. DH just wants to hang at home and so I may take some time to dejunk my scrap room :o
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Re: RQOTD 5.25.17

Post by disneydarling07 »

Baseball game friday - if the rain ever stops. Saturday is salon morning with my oldest daughter. Then I have to pick up the hubby from the airport. Hoping to find some time Saturday to work outside. If it rains, I will either scrap or start painting the flower pots and birdhouses I bought. Sunday will be easy too. Work outside or paint and then a fun family dinner for the May birthdays. Monday...I havent thought that far ahead yet...
Wendy***
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Dylan had surgery yesterday so we will be laying low all weekend
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

No plans here - I'm back from Vegas but Randy had to turn right around and take a group to the Indianapolis 500....wife not invited!
He never even left the flight deck - dropped me off, left one plane parked and got in another one! I plan to use some of the new scrappy stuff I bought at a store called The Paper Bunny in Las Vegas. And I will edit pictures and get them printed!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Our younger son and his wife are coming Saturday and staying until early afternoon Monday. We have tickets for a music show (country-folk type music) at a local restaurant Saturday night.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

DH left for Serbia today so it's just me. BUT I have Fri., Sat., Sun. off work Mon. and then have Tues. & Wed. off. It's like being on vacation!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I'm taking off Friday plus will be off Monday so it's a long weekend for me :D Hubby & I are going to check on him mom's headstone on Saturday. It was set Monday and we haven't been to see it yet.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Not sure just yet....we were originally going to spend the weekend in Colonial Williamsburg, VA and visit Jackie, but she said she was coming here....and then we found out Tyler and Kirstin were coming so we're staying home.....everything is up in the air this minute in regards to weekend plans....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”