Random QOTD -- Wednesday, May 17, 2017

BarbP
Sous Chef

Random QOTD -- Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Post by BarbP »

As I sit here typing this bright sunny morning, my mom's cat Lily is sitting on my lap purring. So, today's QOTD is:

Do you have "furbabies"? What kinds and what are their names?
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Random QOTD -- Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Post by BarbP »

We have Coco, our 13-year-old Boston terrier; Ed, our 10-year-old yellow striped cat; and Lily, a beautiful black, gray and white striped tabby who is about 5 years old.

I'm also verey fond of our grand furbabies: Comet and Zeus, golden retrievers and "teddy bear" dog Izzy, who belong to oldest daughter; Maya, younger son's Brittany Spaniel; and Peggy Sue, younger daughter's Olde English bulldog.
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

We have one indoor dog - Wilfred - and he is a Shih Tzu, 2 outdoor dogs that aren't even ours, they are the neighbors, but they stay at our house all day and only go home after dark (and sometimes not even then!). We also have 8 outdoor cats - most are too wild to get close to.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

We have 12 rescues of our own:
Maybelline - Cocker Spaniel mix
Cooper - Basset Hound and Springer Spaniel
LoLa - Cocker Spaniel
Ruby - Beagle
Molly Jane - Beagle
Johnny Cash - Beagle
Cookie - Chi mix
JoJo - Chi and Dachshund mix
Frankie - Whiz Dachshund
Gypsy - Chi and Beagle mix
Cricket - Chi and Beagle mix
Margo - Hound mix

We are fostering one for a local rescue down the road:
DeBo - Beagle and Cocker Spaniel mix

And 3 rescue cats:
Zoey
Jingle
Jefferson Davis

They all have interesting stories and one day I will share some of them.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

we have three cats - Mittens and Socks (sisters approx 5 1/2 years old), and Garrett brought one home (rescue) from the pound in North Carolina 2 summers ago, and her name is Penny. She pretty much lives in his room, and is literally his cat. I take care of her when he goes to his dads.

We also have Rocky - he's a chihuahua dachshund mix, and lord knows how old he is....he's about 50% white now. We did have a chocolate lab, but Shawn and his son Tyler traded dogs when Shawn went back to work and Maisie started destroying our home while we were at work, and then even when we were home. She's very happy now, and has playmates, and such! Rocky is chilled like Shawn and he's a great addition to our family!! Everyone is happy, including the dogs!!

We also have a bunny, she's approximately 3 years old, and her name is Cadbury. She's lives in a cage in our dining room (we don't use the room much)....

Then we have a bearded dragon. We did have two, but Shawns son bought one for himself, and asked us for one of ours....

and finally we have to leopard geckos.....

then there's Shawn and Garrett.....lol! :mrgreen:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I have two 6 YO black lab sisters, Sasha and Brie. Sasha had 11 puppies 3 years ago and we kept a Chocolate female, Lily. I just got one of Sasha's grand daughters , Maggie, who is a yellow lab that is 6 months now. We also have two cats, Mr. Tim and lil Cooie.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”