RQOTD~1.29.2020

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD~1.29.2020

Post by Tamara »

Have you ever been on a trip that you had only 24 hours to plan for and get ready?

I had this all written up last night but it didn't post for some reason so now you get a shorter version...

This just happened to me. I am headed to DISNEYLAND tonight! for reals!! My dd asked me yesterday if I wanted to go with her and my granddaughter this weekend. My granddaughter kept asking her to go (she is 14) Well My dd has an Etsy shop and she actually needed pics of new product so she kind of wanted to go herself. She had some frequent flyer miles so she decided to go with it and then asked me. DH decided it would be ok. He doesn't think I can fly without him because he is my oxygen man literally. My night concentrator fits in a carry on suitcase and he is always afraid it would be too heavy for me to put in an overhead bin. Since dd is there to help he consented. Its a girls trip!! last minute....yikes! so much to do, so little time. Thankfully we have taxes and a small bonus to make this happen. I'm sure one of the reasons dd wanted me to go is so we can split the hotel room. :lol: So an adventure it will be! I had a few things to cancel but hey this kind of opportunity doesn't come around every day.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Re: RQOTD~1.29.2020

Post by Krystle »

Sounds wonderful! But very last minute so that’s so much to do. Have fun!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Have fun Ms. Tamara!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Lucky you! That is short notice but I'd find a way to make it happen! Have a wonderful time!!!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Enjoy it - I'm jealous!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Enjoy, Tamara!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”