Random QOTD - May 10th, 2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Random QOTD - May 10th, 2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Have you ever been in a car accident? Were you hurt? Was anybody else hurt?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: Random QOTD - May 10th, 2017

Post by SusieQ »

I have been in four, thankfully not hurt and thankfully I was not at fault in any!

Once a driver ran a red light as I turned left on a green arrow, I saw him coming and stepped on it and he hit my back door passenger side, I was alone.
I hit a car turning left once in a dark area, it was snowing also and the other car did not have his lights on so we could not see him. grandmother in law was with me, no one hurt.

driving to work one day an older lady ran a stop sign and drove into the passenger side of my car, no one hurt

riding with father in law we were stopped at a red light and lady ran into the back of us. Father in law hurt his neck and back. l was ok
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

three throughout my life. I was 12 the first one and our family was on vacation. It was pretty crazy, it totaled our truck and camper and my parents opted to put the insurance money down on a new car instead of plane tickets home and that is how we got our big station wagon. Then we were in an accident when our kids were just 1 and 3. we were on our way to snowmobile at my in laws cabin and a back hoe bucket came crashing down on us. And one year I was going to get my parents a couch for Christmas and a young kid t boned me when he pulled out into me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

A couple of minor accidents and a couple of fender benders. No one was hurt.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

one when I was like 10. My grandmother was at a stop sign and a guy hit us from behind and pushed us across traffic into the car at the stop sign on the other side of the road. I was in the backseat even before it became a rule. It was kinda scary.

Return to “Question of the Day”