RQOTD 12.7.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD 12.7.19

Post by Tamara »

Does your work do a party just at the office with employees or do they do one at night and include spouses?

When I worked we just did on at the office. DH work does a dinner at a hotel and includes the spouses. P.S. He hates them! :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: RQOTD 12.7.19

Post by tammyfolk »

Since I changed jobs this year, I'm not really sure what they do so I'll be sure to take note! :mrgreen:

As for Shawns job, can't really say for sure to be honest . . .I think it's just a sizable bonus.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:11 am Since I changed jobs this year, I'm not really sure what they do so I'll be sure to take note! :mrgreen:

As for Shawns job, can't really say for sure to be honest . . .I think it's just a sizable bonus.
I would take a bonus over dinner anyday! :lol: :lol: They are giving all the employees $100 tonight. IT is a smaller company struggling to keep it going to turn into something big. Right ow they have investors that compensate the low months but things are picking up since DH has been there. They have government contracts that they have to go through so it has been a long process. He did however get a few thousand a couple of weeks ago for end of year bonus so that was nice. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Back when I worked, we had a nice party at a colleagues house that included spouses. The company paid for part of it. At one time the company threw a huge party at a hotel with dinner, dancing and prizes.
Dh's work never had parties but he always put on a luncheon spread for his employees.
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

My work does both!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

We rotate years - we either do out to eat or we do potluck at the office

Return to “Question of the Day”