Random QOTD 10/8/2019

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Random QOTD 10/8/2019

Post by Jan Mosier »

Now that fall is upon us and winter is next, do you prefer to layer up with a light weight jacket of heavy coat?

No one in my entire family owns a heavy coat, including the grandchildren. We all prefer to layer up and wear a jacket.....the weather here doesn't really warrant the need for a heavy coat
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Random QOTD 10/8/2019

Post by Tamara »

I don't like heavy coats either. They bunch up at my neck and is uncomfortable. I usually don't wear a coat unless it reaches 32 degrees. That is pretty chilly getting there.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

No heavy coat for me anymore!!! I have an Under Armour jacket that is lightweight and still very warm in the cold weather but haven't really needed it here. Love layers!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

We seldom need a heavy coat here; there's a group of mountains that protect the Pueblo area from most of the cold air and snow that hit the areas farther north. I have a warm coat but don't have to wear it very often. Usually I dress in layers if it's chilly outside.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I wear layers and semi weight coat. Do have a light jacket or hoodie to wear when the mornings and evenings are chilly and the afternoons are warm. I do have a heavy coat that I wear when it gets 20 or below
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I prefers layers, but it gets cold here, and snows ALOT and since I'm out in it literally every day, I wear my heavy coat. I will say that I never owned a heavy coat until I moved to Pennsylvania.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”