RQOTD May 5th, 2017

SusieQ
Sous Chef

RQOTD May 5th, 2017

Post by SusieQ »

Do you have a cellphone and do you still have a landline? Why or why not!

I have a cell, it's a love hate relationship. Sometimes I feel it takes away my ability to relax. I hate that people seem to think you should always answer. I cannot even escape to the groc r y store.

We still have a landline. I don't like to give every one our cell number. I don't need appt reminders on my cell.
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: RQOTD May 5th, 2017

Post by Wanda »

We just got rid of our landline and I kinda wish we hadn't. Hate using only my cell # for everything.
Sometimes i use our old landline # when I'm asked to give phone #'s for things. Terrible!
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

I have a cell and landline. I so would love to get rid of the landline but I cannot because of my internet. I do not even have my landline phone plugged in.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

We got rid of our landline back in Illinois a few years ago. When we moved here we got a package deal for tv and internet that also includes a landline. We thought it would be good to have in case Mom is here alone and needs help. But she has sort of lost her ability to look up a number and call (she gets really flustered) and really is never alone so we unplugged it and I think we were unable to drop it from our Xfinity package when we reached the one-year mark
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Cell phones only here. We got rid of our landline several years ago. If I wanted to talk with my side of the family it was long distance, although they only lived one county over. So not a big loss for us. I don't like the fact that my cell phone is attached to my hand 24/7 though. I know it's my own dang fault. Even when I sit down to watch tv at night I find myself playing games or texting. I don't know how I was able to live without for so long! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Cell phones only for us as well. We all have cell phones and when we moved to PA we just couldn't justify the added expense. So we just never had one put in.

I too am one of "those people" that has it with me most of the time.....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We have cell phones and landline. Our Internet provider will not provide internet unless we also have their landline :roll: We never use that phone.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I have a cell; due to being at work during the day so for appt's and the such I just give them my cell. Of course, if I don't recognize the number, I don't answer.
Arika.rodriguez

Post by Arika.rodriguez »

Only have a cellphone. I always have it on me if anyone needs to keep in touch. I feel that a landline is unnecessary nowadays.

Return to “Question of the Day”