RQOTD May 4th, 2017

SusieQ
Sous Chef

RQOTD May 4th, 2017

Post by SusieQ »

Do you plant flowere in the spring, or do you have flower beds all established?

I have lots of bulbs and perennials but have big plans to plant more every year but usually doesn't happen. Right now my bleeding hearts are so pretty
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD May 4th, 2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

I use to keep containers of flowers on the porch but the dogs kept turning them over to catch the lizards. I quickly grew tired of walking out and finding potting soil all over the porch every morning.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Mom likes to plant and tend flowers, so my husband is helping her put in some annuals and perennials. We have a small area in the front yard for that. Last year we just had some annuals and didn't choose wisely on a few (our first year in the desert and all) so we'll do a little more research.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

DH likes as little yard work as possible. We have some flower pots in front that we need to buy flowers for. There is always a freeze in May so never plant till after Mothers Day. We used to wait till after Memorial Day for the flowers in the yard. Love living in the desert. haha
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Arika.rodriguez

Post by Arika.rodriguez »

I just started gardening this year! I'm always wanting to start new things and this was one of them. Since I'm a beginner I have a very minimal collection of veggies and flowers but they have maintained to stay alive!!! And I'm proud of myself for that!!

Return to “Question of the Day”