RQOTD 2.25.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD 2.25.19

Post by Tamara »

What is one thing on your bucket list?

My list had to change in the last few years. Not sure I can ever leave the country. I don't have insurance outside of the country. Oxygen issues restrict me so no foreign trips are in my future.
I'd still like to go to Coeur d'Alene Idaho it's supposed to be a beautiful place and it's only a 9 hour drive so it's a possibility.
Hoping you guys can give me some suggestions LOL
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: RQOTD 2.25.19

Post by sdwhru »

For US locations - I would like to visit Yellowstone, South Dakota Black Forest Hills, go back to the Grand Canyon. Would love to take my hubby to see Hawaii

Outside of the US - Germany, England, Prince Edward Island (from Anne of Green Gable books), Scotland and some Caribbean islands too
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Don't really have a bucket list.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I have been pretty fortunate in being able to travel to places I didn't know I wanted to go. Of course, it isn't as a tourist and a lot of hard work is involved but I wouldn't have it any other way. When you see the smiles on the children's faces when they get to play on their new playground or hand a package of food to a hungry family it makes all the dirt and sweat worth it.
Like Becca, I would like to see Prince Edward Island because I love the Anne of Green Gables books.
If anyone wants to put the Blue Ridge Parkway (Smokey and the Appalachian Mountains) on their list, come visit. There's a bed waiting for you.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”