RQOTD 2. 11.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD 2. 11.19

Post by Tamara »

Do you do anything special for Valentines Day?

WE never go out because the restaurants are crazy busy. DH dropped the hint last night that our Valentines and Anniversary present were combined. Not sure if he was joking or not. :lol: :lol: :lol: We are planning on taking our grandkids Valentines that night but nothing else. I always have a hard time figuring out what to give DH anyone have any ideas? Nothing big just a sweet jesture. :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leslie
Prep Cook

Re: RQOTD 2. 11.19

Post by leslie »

Tamara wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:40 pm Do you do anything special for Valentines Day?
I send/deliver Valentine gifts to my grandchildren. At least to the little ones. This year I crocheted a toy for Ellie (10 months), and bought Valentine bandaids for the older three.

And there are four of us who volunteer at a local nursing home and do a crafting activity once a month. I am in charge of the February activity. So we made Valentine cards. I brought in blank card backs and all kinds of supplies for them to create with. We had 15 residents participate this month.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

leslie wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:40 pm
Tamara wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:40 pm Do you do anything special for Valentines Day?
I send/deliver Valentine gifts to my grandchildren. At least to the little ones. This year I crocheted a toy for Ellie (10 months), and bought Valentine bandaids for the older three.

And there are four of us who volunteer at a local nursing home and do a crafting activity once a month. I am in charge of the February activity. So we made Valentine cards. I brought in blank card backs and all kinds of supplies for them to create with. We had 15 residents participate this month.
Leslie that sounds great! I bet those residents felt loved!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Leslie, sounds like such fun!

We are doing something Friday night as Valentine's is Thursday; we are having dinner with another couple

Return to “Question of the Day”