RQOTD 1.25.19

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD 1.25.19

Post by Tamara »

Do you love or hate exercising?

I have always hated exercising. I did walk with a friend for 12 years in my thirties. I hated sit ups in my younger years and then when I had a hysterectomy discovered that I had varicose veins in my uterus and that is why I was always in pain the day after trying to do them. Now with this disease I have to look at exercise in a whole new light. I am so glad that I can exercise at home with the proper equipment and not have to make time to go to a gym. Now I can tolerate exercise and make it a priority. Sorry for my life history :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: RQOTD 1.25.19

Post by tammyfolk »

Honestly I don't do enough to know. When I do exercise, I tend to over do it, and dread the next time, and then do the same thing. I did get G a gym membership with the option of "take a guest", with the intent on taking advantage of it.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I don't mind walking but feel my exercise of the month is stripping wallpaper. Up the ladder, down the ladder, scrape, scrape, scrape!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I’m a treadmill girl. Except I just walk on mine now. The doc said no running (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it). Honestly, I feel better and my numbers come back lower if I consistently do some sort of exercise. Plus I like to eat :) so helps keep the weight down. 4 days a week; I don’t overdo it.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

When I lived in El Paso I would walk every morning with a girlfriend. Although I live outside of town in a rural area there is no place to walk. Too many large trucks. Kyle did cut a walking path in the pasture behind the house and we have been walking the dogs out there but as soon as the snakes start crawling that will be over.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Question of the Day”