RQOTD 4-22

Wanda
Station Chef

RQOTD 4-22

Post by Wanda »

Some of my friends asked me to go to the movies yesterday after work. I don't really watch movies or go to the movies. Do you? What kind of movies do you like? What movies are out now that you want to see?
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: RQOTD 4-22

Post by tammyfolk »

I don't usually watch a lot of movies either! I did go see Beauty & the Beast with Jackie yesterday. I loved it - even cried a bit too! I'm really glad I went! Totally dreaded going though.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

I might go to the movies once a year and that is usually with my daughter to see a "girly" movie. We went to see Beauty and The Beast when it first came out and we loved it!
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

We quit going to movies at the theaters several years ago. Occasionally I'll watch a movie on tv, Netflix online or rent. I really want to see Hidden Figures and LaLa Land, so probably I'll rent the DVDs some evening. We also can rent on our Xfinity service but they cost more than dvd rentals. On the other hand, you don't have to leave the house or remember to return anything, and there is no disc damage to interfere with picture quality.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

I have to multi task so movies have to really be good or I can't sit still or I fall asleep lol . Guess I am A.D.D.
TinaCampbell

Post by TinaCampbell »

Love to see movies :) it's a nice break from reality some times. Usually binge watch DVDs from the library when I don't have a book handy to read. I like just about anything, when I was younger I was a huge fan of horror films now not so much but I'm excited to see IT in Sept or Oct, I read the book and it looks like they are going to the book proud too. Right now I want to see Fa La Land and 50 Shades of Grey Darker. (Read the book series on this and the movie is just about right on point with just a few changes. The next one should be even better.
Tina from PA
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

I definitely don't do horror movies - but I have a daughter who loves them. The only movie I would like to see right now is Hidden Figures.
I'm going to wait until Netflix gets it, probably.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I can't remember the last movie I saw in a theater and I since we don't have regular tv anymore I have no idea what movies are out. However, my favorite movies are romantic comedies, and I do like some action movies - depending on the actors. What I dislike are horror films.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Still waiting to see Beauty and the Beast. I don't go to movies often either. We did just rent Hidden Figures. That was very good!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”