Random QOTD -- Saturday, December 1, 2018

BarbP
Sous Chef

Random QOTD -- Saturday, December 1, 2018

Post by BarbP »

It's December 1 -- and so the "countdown to Christmas begins!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

For the past few years, since our family has grown rather large, we give everyone either money or gift certificates. My husband I and I split the cost with my mother. I asked the women which gc's their family members would like, and I'll buy or order them this weekend. Mike and I buy each other a small gift, and we get something for my mom. I do miss shopping and wrapping, but this way is easier, faster and less stressful.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Random QOTD -- Saturday, December 1, 2018

Post by Tamara »

I have picked up a few things this week for the grandkids. I need to get going on the rest. It will come soon enough. I usually wrap depending on the party. I have to have all my sibling stuff wrapped by the 15th. I bought their gifts in July when Kohls had a closeout on their signs. It is a bible verse about kindness on those wooden blocks. I do stockings for everyone so I have already bought a few of those. If I don't sneak them in a little at a time then it would be a devastating shopping spree with a large unhappy number. :D This way I can sneak it into the grocery money and not blow our minds. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I've gotten some stocking stuffers but that's it so far. Need to get moving on it. I usually wait until Christmas week because I don't' like shopping and shopping with crowds is even worse!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

yes and no. Apparently everything I've bought so far has been given already. Grant you it wasn't much, but a certain someone saw a few things and a 2 year old melt down ensued. So I caved. Not to mention her birthday is Tuesday. I'm just going to order online and have it all just shipped to her. easy peasy.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Yes, actually. I purchased a set of drill bits for Kyle yesterday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

My brother in law is coming in from NC on Thursday, and I asked him to bring G two 12 pks of Cheerwine for a Christmas Present. So as long as it's not in my possession I can't give it away early. Right?? :D
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”