RQOTD 4.14.17

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD 4.14.17

Post by Tamara »

Do you hide your easter eggs in the open or concealed when you have an easter egg hunt?

I have two grands coming to the condo tomorrow as I am headed home so I am trying to hide their eggs and having a hard time finding some spots. DH is usually the ne to hide the eggs, I just fill them. :lol: :lol:
The other two grands are coming over Sunday where DH will hide the eggs in our back yard.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: RQOTD 4.14.17

Post by Beth »

I am hiding eggs in my neighbor's yard on Sunday morning for her lil ones. Got them all filled last night but have some extra candy so need to pick up another pack of eggs while out today. I also made a sign to put on her front door for the kids to read. I thought I would do this since her oldest daughter is still in ICU due to her accident two weeks ago. She is still in critical but stable condition. Did not think Mom should have to worry about taking care of Easter eggs for the lil ones.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

When the kids were really young you had to hide them out in the open. As they got older, we found better hiding places.

Love that you are hiding eggs for your neighbors, Beth! That's so thoughtful.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Tamara wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:43 pm Do you hide your easter eggs in the open or concealed when you have an easter egg hunt?

I have two grands coming to the condo tomorrow as I am headed home so I am trying to hide their eggs and having a hard time finding some spots. DH is usually the ne to hide the eggs, I just fill them. :lol: :lol:
The other two grands are coming over Sunday where DH will hide the eggs in our back yard.
I think it's so cute that you are hiding eggs now and when the kids arrive there will be eggs to hunt for! Love it!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara, when we lived in El Paso we hid eggs inside the house. We left one egg out in the open with a clue. Kyle had to figure out the clue to find the other egg, and so on and so on. The last egg led him to the garage where he found a skateboard he had been wanting in the trunk of the car.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Brenda B
In the Kitchen

Post by Brenda B »

We usually have an egg hunt in the backyard. Depending on the ages of the kids, sometimes we've hid eggs where they're easy to find and sometimes we split the yard into two areas and let the little kids hunt in the "easy" area and the bigger kids in the "harder" area.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Beth that is wonderful! I am sure the mom will appreciate it.
Wanda my granddaughter was pretty worried about missing the hunt. She asked me if I was going to do one for them. I had to tease her and say but I won't be there. I did take pics of the eggs hanging around waiting for their arrival.
Brenda that is an excellent idea to divide up the yard. My sister does a hunt for the adults and puts money in them.
Jan you are super clever! Oh those were the days. I bet he loved that skateboard!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Some easy to see some hidden well...always have to count to see how many were found and then the adults join in to find the ones when I can't remember where I hid them.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

You can tell it was a successful hunt when I get a text because they can't find them all and then I have to remember where I put them and start asking, Did you look in the drawer in the front room? HAHA it was awesome! Now waiting for the other grands to find them in our backyard. It's kind of a weird Easter to have them not all together. I'm sure as they get older it will start happening more. :cry:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

We hide them pretty much in the open.

Return to “Question of the Day”