RQOTD 4.13.17

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD 4.13.17

Post by Tamara »

Are you a morning person or a late nighter?

I generally am a morning person. We are usually in bed by 10:00 on week nights and up by 6:30-7:00. On the weekends we sleep till 7:30 am. There are times though that I like to stay up late occasionally when I am able to scrap into the night and get a lot done. It doesn't happen often because my husband likes me in bed so he doesn't get woke up when I come in late. Since he has to get up for work the next day I try to honor his wishes. Sometimes my feet sting and they hurt whether I am in bed or up so I get up and sneak into the scraproom. I am having a week at our condo by myself this week and I have stayed up late because I can! LOL I'm going on two days of continuous scrapping and I have 26 scrap pages finished. I'm afraid I will run out of adhesive soon. :roll: :roll: :roll:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: RQOTD 4.13.17

Post by Wanda »

Wow - we can't wait to see your pages! I've been home all week and not done a single thing.

I am definitely a morning person. As a teacher I've always had to get up early and leave early for work. I get up at 5:00 am pretty much every day. I go to be before 9:00 pm! Even on weekends I get up early. Even with the flu I get up early!
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Can I say BOTH? I go to bed after the 11 o'clock news and up by 6:30. Not that I want to be up at 6:30 am, but the girls all want to go out at that time. They start ringing the bell to go out about 6:15 or so.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I've with Beth. I usually go to bed around midnight and am up with the dogs the next morning......they are my alarm clock. The only time I go to bed early is Saturday night. I'm usually exhausted after market and will go to bed around 9 or so.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Used to be late nite but lately I am dragging by 9 am and the I get up with a crazy schedule for dylan but still feel tired so I guess I am an afternoon person lol
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I'm both, too. I get up between 5 to 7 am depending on what day of the week it is (M thru F). Go to bed around 10ish but usually still awake at close to 11. Friday night, however, sometimes up until early Saturday morning and then I sleep in - aaahhhhhh :)
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

I'm early to bed and late to get up. (and take a nap in the afternoon)
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

So can you sleep in on the weekends after getting up early all week? I CANNOT do that. I'm up at 5:00 regardless (well maybe I sleep later if I was drinking the night before.....shame on me)
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I usually get a second wind around 9:30 and can go into the early am hours. Usually go to bed around midnight or 1 am and up around 7. I find that I hit my most creative spot around 2 so if I am working on a project that is the time the answers come to me. I have NEVER been an early morning riser.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I've never been a good sleeper, staying up late and often still waking up early, With the arthritis in full attack mode, I've been up until 1 or 2 or later, then still waking up at 6 or so. Sleeping is uncomfortable, so I prefer to stay up and scrap or watch tv until I'm tired enough to sleep.

Return to “Question of the Day”