RQOTD- 7.18.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD- 7.18.18

Post by Tamara »

Do you have a favorite go to eat out place?

I love Mexican food but I also like Olive Garden but DH doesn't always like to go there so I have to sneak off there anytime I am with friends. I used to be a big steak girl so Outback was my favorite.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD- 7.18.18

Post by Lolis »

We love Olive Garden! My favorite ever, too bad we don’t have one close to us, is Bubba Gump restaurant! For everyday casual we usually Go to Dairy Queen. They also have the fudge popsicle and the orange cream popsicle that take only 2 Weight Watchers points!
In town we have a Denny’s were they treat customers like royalty and they give teachers and veterans a discount. Last but not least is Cracker Barrel! Yum!
This morning though, we went to IHOP with our kids.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

My favorite restaurant here in Pueblo is the Shamrock Brewing Company. It's a casual place with a nice varied menu and a small brewery where you can see the beer fermenting in the vats through a glass window. My favorite dishes are the Irish Club (a reuben sandwich with turkey and lots of saurkraut) and a grilled chicken salad with greens, fruit and homemade dressing. We took our guests thete last night; it's always on their agenda when they visit.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis, love Bubba Gump - my favorite restaurant in the US. Probably my favorite "fancy" restaurant is Longhorn Steakhouse; other favorite restaurant is Hideaway Pizza (so good - there ingredients are not like anything else)

Return to “Question of the Day”