RQOTD~5.31.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

RQOTD~5.31.18

Post by Tamara »

Where did May go? We are closer to summer. What are your summer plans? Do you have any trips planned?

I haven't been anywhere in a while. In June when we go to the condo we are taking a side trip to Universal Studios in California. My Harry Potter obsessed granddaughter is so happy to take me there! :D My DH and I are also taking a trip to bend Oregon in the last part of July to the Hot Air Balloon Fest. We are going to the glow night as well as the morning launch. Hoping for some wonderful pics!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD~5.31.18

Post by Jan Mosier »

You will enjoy the Hot Air Balloon Fest. I went to one in White Sands, NM several years ago.

No big vacations planned at this time. I'm sure there will be a few mini camping trips over the summer months.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

No vacations during the summer for us; am taking a long weekend in July to go see Def Leppard/Journey. Our big vacation is in December. Your granddaughter will love Universal. Me and the DH really enjoyed the Florida one.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I'm heading to Illinois and southern Wisconsin the last week in June to meet Isla and Teddy. Otherwise, nothing planned except maybe attending local summer events or doing a bit of sightseeing in the area. I haven't really been able to get around much during our first two summers here, so hopefully I can get out and explore. Oldest daughter and her family are hoping to visit later in July, so maybe we'll do a day trip with them.

Return to “Question of the Day”