RQOTD - 4/28/18

sdwhru
Executive Chef

RQOTD - 4/28/18

Post by sdwhru »

What is your favorite local (not a chain) place to shop at in your area? What is it that you like about it?
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD - 4/28/18

Post by Lolis »

There’s not many shops left that are not chain stores or franchises in my city. We have a boutique on 2nd street called 2nd Street Fashions. Everything is super expensive, $350 blouses, $500 shoes expensive, but they have Pandora and Brighton. They’re always well stocked; that makes it my favorite!
Another favorite is a bakery store, where they bake bread daily in brick ovens! Prices are still old fashioned, too!
We also have a restaurant called Texas cafe, they serve different dishes every day, from Tuesday to Friday. They make 150 plates daily and you have to call and reserve your plate very early. The plates are $12.00 and that includes the drink. My favorite plates are Cornish hen and Fajita plate, but everything they make is delicious! It is beautifully decorated with antique artifacts and handmade crafts.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: RQOTD - 4/28/18

Post by tammyfolk »

There is a small bakery in town that we like to frequent - Rosencrans. They make this amazing swiss roll log that we absolutely love, and typically buy 3 at a time....the prices are very reasonable as well!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”