Post by Beth »

Do you have TV cable or satellite?

I have Direct TV.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD: 3/23/18

Post by Tamara »

We are a no cable household, but we do have apple tv, hulu, Netflix and amazon prime. That's plenty for us without having to have a higher monthly payment. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Dish and lots of streaming services. Mostly still have Dish because of wanting to watch Hallmark.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Tamara wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:03 am We are a no cable household, but we do have apple tv, hulu, Netflix and amazon prime. That's plenty for us without having to have a higher monthly payment. :mrgreen:
We "cut the cord" with our Comcast cable a few months ago. We bought a Roku TV, which comes with a variety of "channels" to watch free of extra charge. We also have Hulu, Amazon Prime (which also gives us 2-day Prime shipping) and Netflix. We have a directional indoor antenna for local channels (we get NBC, CBS, ABC, I think PBS and a few other channels with old westerns, cooking shows, etc) We're saving a ton of money and find we really don't miss the shows we can't access. Many shows are available on Hulu the day after they air on the networks; others are a season or two behind, but that's ok. And I love being able to binge-watch; working my way through all 15 seasons of "ER".
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

we have cable, as well as Netflix, Amazon prime, and HBO Now.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's 2018 and we still don't have cable in our little rural community. We had satellite up until a couple of years ago. Now we an Amazon Fire Stick and can pretty much watch whatever we want on it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Question of the Day”