Random QOTD 3.15.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Random QOTD 3.15.18

Post by Tamara »

What internet provider do you use?

We have been with Century Link and have had more problems this past month that ever. Especially this past few days.I guess they blew a fuse in the whole Salt Lake area.
We are considering going with Comcast- it would be 5 times faster than we have. but I think their customer service sucks. Or Xfinity- which would be 7 times faster. I just hate that it is such a good deal for the first year and then they raise it. We do not pay for cable so that is not a problem for me. I am thinking that this Xfiinity will be a go!! Anything at this point would be an improvement.
Don't you just hate that technology rules our lives? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Random QOTD 3.15.18

Post by BarbP »

We had Comcast/Xfinity for years for internet, phone and television. A few months ago we dropped the television; we dropped the phone service a year ago. We still have our internet with them. We bought a Roku TV and subscribe to amazon, Hulu and Netflix for tv and movies. We also have an indoor directional antenna for local channels (we get NBC, ABC and CBS live TV, plus a bunch of smaller channels). It's saving us something like $130 a month and we're not missing most of the shows we want to watch.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

We have AT&T DSL in our area; don't even have the option for Cox - wish we did. AT&T is definitely slow at times - ugh.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

We have AT&T Broadband. We live out in the boondocks and that's all we have......we still don't have cable tv out here.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Question of the Day”