Random QOTD 3.14.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Random QOTD 3.14.18

Post by Tamara »

Oh my goodness! How our lives quickly change when we don't have internet connection. LOL I finally realized I could take the internet off my phone and be able to get this to work. So with that today's question of the day is

Do you have a disease? And does it cramp your everyday lifestyle?

This is more of an information thing I am not whining. But I think I have my share. LOL
1. Neurapthy- I have had for 10 years
2. Severe pulmonary hypertension- I have had for 3 and 1/2 years thus the oxygen 24/7
3- lichen planus disease-I've had for approximately four years.
4- diabetes- I've had for 2 or 3 years.

Getting ready for first surgery and the doctor wanted to see my blood work from the past because he thought I may have an autoimmune disease. Fortunately it's just an injury and not a disease. I decided for was freaking enough!

So growing old is the pits hope you all are a lot better off than me, however each of these diseases do not Cramp My Lifestyle. Thank heavens I am not in a lot of pain and I don't have cancer. small blessings 😊

Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Random QOTD 3.14.18

Post by tammyfolk »

None for me either, but apparently w are going to be watching my blood pressure. I had it checked at work today and it was still pretty high!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I rarely see a doctor, so none that I know of.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

My husband and I say that we are the healthiest people in our family....that's because we never go to the doctor so we don't know what is wrong with us. :D I dread going to our family reunion where we have to listen to all of the relatives talk about their latest surgery or illness or what meds they are on, etc. Last year my sister had my husband pinned in a corner for 45 minutes telling him detail by detail of her surgery. Got to love family!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I can't say I have anything either - other than knee pain and elbow pain so while I don't have a disease I have that to put up with.

Return to “Question of the Day”