QOTD Sunday, December 3

BarbP
Sous Chef

QOTD Sunday, December 3

Post by BarbP »

Name one of your favorite Christmas/holiday songs,and one of your least favorite ....
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: QOTD Sunday, December 3

Post by BarbP »

Favorite -- "Mary, Did You Know?"

Least favorite -- "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer"
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I can't decide, I'm thinking...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Mary did You Know definitely on the top of the list for a contemporary song. I especially love Kathy Mattea's version. Traditional would be Silent Night. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus and all I want for Christmas are My Two Front Teeth are childhood favorites that bring back so many memories. At the bottom of the list is a pop song I don't even know the name of about being dumped last Christmas...I can't stand it and it is soooo far down at the bottom that it makes Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer look like a favorite.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:26 pm Mary did You Know definitely on the top of the list for a contemporary song. I especially love Kathy Mattea's version. Traditional would be Silent Night. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus and all I want for Christmas are My Two Front Teeth are childhood favorites that bring back so many memories. At the bottom of the list is a pop song I don't even know the name of about being dumped last Christmas...I can't stand it and it is soooo far down at the bottom that it makes Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer look like a favorite.
:lol: I haven't heard that one.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

My favorite is Baby, It's Cold Outside with Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera. My least favorite is 12 Days of Christmas by Jeff Foxworthy.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:39 pm
Patti wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:26 pm Mary did You Know definitely on the top of the list for a contemporary song. I especially love Kathy Mattea's version. Traditional would be Silent Night. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus and all I want for Christmas are My Two Front Teeth are childhood favorites that bring back so many memories. At the bottom of the list is a pop song I don't even know the name of about being dumped last Christmas...I can't stand it and it is soooo far down at the bottom that it makes Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer look like a favorite.
Patti, I think the one you hate is "Last Christmas" (last Christmas I gave you my heart; the very next day you gave it away) WHAM and Mariah Carey are two who have recorded it. It was on the holiday play list at Walmart when I worked there; it annoyed the snot out of me.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

BarbP wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:40 pm
Jan Mosier wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:39 pm
Patti, I think the one you hate is "Last Christmas" (last Christmas I gave you my heart; the very next day you gave it away) WHAM and Mariah Carey are two who have recorded it. It was on the holiday play list at Walmart when I worked there; it annoyed the snot out of me.
That's it!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

O holy night. Gives me chills every time. Daughter sang it at our Christmas Eve service every year for the last at least 5 years, but she wasn't asked this year, sad hoping someone is doing it as it won't be Christmas Eve to me without it.

Return to “Question of the Day”