QOTD December 1

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

QOTD December 1

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's December already! Have you started decorating for Christmas yet?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: QOTD December 1

Post by Jan Mosier »

I put up our little Charlie Brown (4 ft.) tree Sunday but the bottom strand of lights were out. They worked when I initially plugged them all in. I left it for a couple of days and Tuesday I wiggled every little bulb until they all popped on. Once I got all the lights working I added the decorations. So far, that's pretty much all I've done. I would love to add stockings to the mantle but afraid the dogs will rip them down.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Jan Mosier wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:00 am I put up our little Charlie Brown (4 ft.) tree Sunday but the bottom strand of lights were out. They worked when I initially plugged them all in. I left it for a couple of days and Tuesday I wiggled every little bulb until they all popped on. Once I got all the lights working I added the decorations. So far, that's pretty much all I've done. I would love to add stockings to the mantle but afraid the dogs will rip them down.
How many dogs do you have, Jan?

I haven't started. I just put some window decorations on my classroom door window.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

WE put up everything except my nativity set the week before Thanksgiving.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Lolis wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:22 am
Jan Mosier wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:00 am I put up our little Charlie Brown (4 ft.) tree Sunday but the bottom strand of lights were out. They worked when I initially plugged them all in. I left it for a couple of days and Tuesday I wiggled every little bulb until they all popped on. Once I got all the lights working I added the decorations. So far, that's pretty much all I've done. I would love to add stockings to the mantle but afraid the dogs will rip them down.
How many dogs do you have, Jan?

I haven't started. I just put some window decorations on my classroom door window.
At the moment, 12........... and one 3 legged cat that stays inside with the dogs.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

any decorating happening here, Jackie is doing. We have a tree up, and lit. Most of the ornaments are on....but still need to add some finishing touches....just got to get past Everlys Birthday, and then I can focus on Christmas
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Question of the Day”