Sunday 12/10

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 12/10

Post by Tamara »

Oh my gosh! Where is everyone?

I thought I was late getting to the computer. Early church and came home to make a new cookie. It's orange chocolate chip cookies. I had never before bought orange extract but these are good so it may happen again. I was getting ready to throw dinner in the oven and our neighbor called to invite us to dinner with another neighbor in two hours so my dinner is on hold now til tomorrow night. We are not used to having neighbors we like enough to go to dinner at their house. :lol: I'm going to deliver a few plates of cookies to others than we will be home to settle in for the night. We have SOOOOOO many Christmas Hallmark movies to watch and we want to watch The new Indianna Jones movie. With DH working this month we don't have every night to go to the theatre room so we just grab what we can.
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 12/10

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. I am currently recovering from Covid. I wake up each AM thinking, OHHH I feel better! And then as the day goes on...I feel like I've hit a wall. Hoping this improves here soon! Hope you all are doing well and getting everything together for the holidays.

Return to “Daily Chatter”