Halloween parties or activities???

Tamara
Challenge Team

Halloween parties or activities???

Post by Tamara »

Is anyone attending or hosting a Halloween gathering?

We don't usually as in we haven't every participated in the trunk or treat. You can tell my DH is not always thrilled to do those kinds of things but I was asked to be a costume judge at tonight's neighborhood trunk or treat. They think I could bring the creative eye to it. :lol: :lol: :lol: DH just happen to get the 4:00 matinee as his first show to usher after this weeks training so I am going alone.
I actually bought a new costume this year because I have been a witch for ever it seems. I bought a spider web costume. Super simple and cheap. It's just a cape with a beady eyed spider on a headband. No face makeup.
We are having our family Halloween party tomorrow and it is going to be different and fun. We are having Navajo tacos. And three fun activities.
Human Pinata
Paper plate art activity
Place the heart on the mummy
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Halloween parties or activities???

Post by Jan Mosier »

Nope, not this year. I haven’t attended a Halloween party since I was very young.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

doing a table at the Creepy Creek Walk...expecting 1000+
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Mauds papercraft
Station Chef

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Tamara wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:34 pm Is anyone attending or hosting a Halloween gathering?

We don't usually as in we haven't every participated in the trunk or treat. You can tell my DH is not always thrilled to do those kinds of things but I was asked to be a costume judge at tonight's neighborhood trunk or treat. They think I could bring the creative eye to it. :lol: :lol: :lol: DH just happen to get the 4:00 matinee as his first show to usher after this weeks training so I am going alone.
I actually bought a new costume this year because I have been a witch for ever it seems. I bought a spider web costume. Super simple and cheap. It's just a cape with a beady eyed spider on a headband. No face makeup.
We are having our family Halloween party tomorrow and it is going to be different and fun. We are having Navajo tacos. And three fun activities.
Human Pinata
Paper plate art activity
Place the heart on the mummy
Sounds like a lot of fun Tamara.
Our daughter held a Trick or treat party for the grandkids they all look like they had a great time so a lot of photos tosvrap
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

No party for me. I will be dressed up when I hand out candy on Halloween night
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We'll be going to our streets Trick or Drink party. We all set up tables with drinks and most have treats for us too. I'm making mummy pretzel sticks and some kind of green drink.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Nothing like that for me

Return to “Daily Chatter”