Wednesday, October 18

phillisw
Challenge Team

Wednesday, October 18

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. What is on your agenda for today? Not much here. More decluttering around my house and some time to scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, October 18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Kyle is dropping his vehicle off at the tire shop today to have the front brake pads replace before his vacation the weekend. I'm going to pick him up and we're going to bum around in Camden until it's ready to be picked up. It's been 14 days today since I last left my house. I need the break! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's finally a stay at home day here. I spent the past 2 days at the hospital with dh. His surgery went well but his heart rate dropped very low so they kept him overnight. They think it was a combination of his BP med and the anesthesia. So of course now we need to go see his cardio doc and he has an appt. with a new primary care doctor tomorrow. This is one busy month with doctors!
So hoping for a quiet day at home today. Maybe some scrappy time while he's resting.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I was up at 5:30 AM I had to drink 32 oz of water in an hour and a half because I had a CT scan this morning. IT wasn't your normal quick CT scan. I had to have an IV so they could do a contrast x-ray. Hoping to get the results tomorrow. I had to go to the bathroom so bad. :mrgreen:
Dh is running to give his new employer his personal info. It's going to fun to have two late nights a week to scrap. He's doing me a favor! haha. I am scrapping today. I might run up and get the ironing done while he is gone.
Home the rest of the day!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:47 am I was up at 5:30 AM I had to drink 32 oz of water in an hour and a half because I had a CT scan this morning. IT wasn't your normal quick CT scan. I had to have an IV so they could do a contrast x-ray. Hoping to get the results tomorrow. I had to go to the bathroom so bad. :mrgreen:
Dh is running to give his new employer his personal info. It's going to fun to have two late nights a week to scrap. He's doing me a favor! haha. I am scrapping today. I might run up and get the ironing done while he is gone.
Happy Wednesday!
I must have missed something. what new job is your hubby getting?
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tracy F wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:10 am It's finally a stay at home day here. I spent the past 2 days at the hospital with dh. His surgery went well but his heart rate dropped very low so they kept him overnight. They think it was a combination of his BP med and the anesthesia. So of course now we need to go see his cardio doc and he has an appt. with a new primary care doctor tomorrow. This is one busy month with doctors!
So hoping for a quiet day at home today. Maybe some scrappy time while he's resting.
Tracy; glad dh is home. I hope his recovery and future dr appointments will go well. take care of yourself.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work and some errands to run that I've put off...
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

phillisw wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:21 pm
Tamara wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:47 am I was up at 5:30 AM I had to drink 32 oz of water in an hour and a half because I had a CT scan this morning. IT wasn't your normal quick CT scan. I had to have an IV so they could do a contrast x-ray. Hoping to get the results tomorrow. I had to go to the bathroom so bad. :mrgreen:
Happy Wednesday!
He is going to be an usher at one of the musical play houses. The pay is low but he's doing it to stay active and keep himself busy. We get two tickets to every show and a 20% discount for family and friends. he will work two nights a week and maybe some matinees which means I get to stay up and scrapbook a couple of nights a week. Look out!! haha
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tamara wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:17 pm
phillisw wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:21 pm
Happy Wednesday!
He is going to be an usher at one of the musical play houses. The pay is low but he's doing it to stay active and keep himself busy. We get two tickets to every show and a 20% discount for family and friends. he will work two nights a week and maybe some matinees which means I get to stay up and scrapbook a couple of nights a week. Look out!! haha
ah great
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”