Good Morning - 10/19/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - 10/19/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

So what's on everyones agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - 10/19/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Today is my late day so I don't typically go in until nine, but G has a Drs appt this morning - follow up for his depression (so much going on here), and possibly a throat swap as he still has a sore throat.

Then work til 5:30 pm. Then G has marching band practice and I have to run to the concession stand for an hour or so to make sure we're prepared for tomorrow's night game! Fun times!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I talked with the joint replacement center's scheduler (or, the one filling in for the one on maternity leave) and looks as though my hip surgery will be happening between Nov. 28 and Dec. 12. that's good news, both for getting it over with so I can recover and get more mobile faster, and for financial reasons. My annual out of pocket maximum already has been reached, so we will pay little to nothing for the surgery instead of thousands of dollars. The 85-year-old lady down the street tells me the hip replacement is a "piece of cake"; she's had hips and knees done, as well as back surgery; she walks three times round our little park here in the subdivision each day, which is probably 1/3 mile for each lap. That's not much for a young person but it's great for a lady of her years. The timing of the surgery also means I won't have to discontinue my current schedule for my RA infusion treatments.

Started a mini album of Coco's life; having fun looking at puppy pics and so on, but it does remind me of how much I miss her.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

BarbP wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:51 am I talked with the joint replacement center's scheduler (or, the one filling in for the one on maternity leave) and looks as though my hip surgery will be happening between Nov. 28 and Dec. 12. that's good news, both for getting it over with so I can recover and get more mobile faster, and for financial reasons. My annual out of pocket maximum already has been reached, so we will pay little to nothing for the surgery instead of thousands of dollars. The 85-year-old lady down the street tells me the hip replacement is a "piece of cake"; she's had hips and knees done, as well as back surgery; she walks three times round our little park here in the subdivision each day, which is probably 1/3 mile for each lap. That's not much for a young person but it's great for a lady of her years. The timing of the surgery also means I won't have to discontinue my current schedule for my RA infusion treatments.

Started a mini album of Coco's life; having fun looking at puppy pics and so on, but it does remind me of how much I miss her.
I have yet to do one of LuLu. I'm just not ready emotionally.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Crazy day, crazy week. I'm trying to prep for two upcoming markets this Saturday and with Jack working nights and sleeping days it's taking longer to get the dogs to settle back down so I can bake. Once I get this Saturday behind me things should start to smooth out some. I had so much fun making tea bags favors for the swap this week. It felt good to just sit down and be creative. I didn't realize just how much I miss it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”