Monday October 2

phillisw
Challenge Team

Monday October 2

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. What are your plans for today? I am doing laundry today. I will also be going to lunch with my retiree gals. I plan to scrap and clean/purge. I filled up our garbage can last night after going through some old paperwork and stuff saved from my in laws. It feels better to have a semi clean den
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday October 2

Post by Jan Mosier »

Phillis, enjoy your lunch.

It's another stay at home day for me. The dogs are fed, stray cats fed, and dog run cleaned. I have my first load of dog laundry in the wash now and two more loads behind it. I'm hoping (fingers crossed) I can play in my craft room a bit today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Phillis, enjoy your time with your retiree gals!
Jan, hope you get some scrappy time!

I was up early for my walk with a friend. We walked almost 5 miles!
Today we are headed out to our favorite Farmers Market. They have a big fall festival starting today so it should be a fun day as long as it doesn't rain.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have a whole lot of retreat stuff to unpack. It's like I never cleaned even one space in my room. . Its a stay at home day until tonight. I'm taking my daughter and granddaughter to Derk Hough and Hayley Egberts Symphony of Dance tour. It's actually the grand opening because We had tickets for next Tuesday when he added another day to Salt Lakes sold out crowd but then ABC switched DWTS to Tuesdays so he had to reschedule all of the cities that were on Tuesdays. Then he had to cancel all of last weeks because of an injury in the cast so tonight is their first night. It should be amazing! and we got good seats.
It's a rainy day today so that should keep me motivated to get my scrap stuff put away
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”