Good Morning - 10/17/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - 10/17/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies....

so what's on your agenda today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - 10/17/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

G is home sick again today. I feel terrible as I know I'm surely the one that caused this.....and he has practice tonight which he won't be able to attend tonight....

Other than work and possibly watching a tv show or two with Shawn tonight, I don't have much else planned. Need to get some things together for the band Halloween party, get the decorations out, make a bank deposit....etc. Lots of stuff I need to do, but not really feeling them yet today. It's still early of course!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Headed over to get my eggs from a friend. Then going to get BBQ Chicken at the Route 87 Farmer's Market. Need to stop and get the four beast dog food. Coming home and making Apple Fritter Bread. Need to get my challenge for tomorrow done tonight too.
ImageImageImageImageImage
LoriS
Station Chef

Post by LoriS »

No real plans today other than giving the house a quick pick up. I do need to make a couple of cards and I would like to try to work on a challenge or two from here.
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Can't seem to get myself going today. There are several things I should be doing,so hopefully this mind-fog will lift soon. My Echo Park "Bark" paper arrived yesterday, and it's really cute! I'm really wanting to get started on a mini-album about Coco, our dog who died a couple of weeks ago, so I guess I'd better get this day started!

Return to “Daily Chatter”