Monday September 4

phillisw
Challenge Team

Monday September 4

Post by phillisw »

Happy Labor Day. I hope no one has to work. I plan to work in my scrap closet ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday September 4

Post by Jan Mosier »

No plans today. My weekend some how got away from me. I had internet and tv problems Saturday, Sunday is my veg day, so today is clean my craft room day.....it's a disaster. My craft room is also my catch all room. Anything that needs to go in the attic is on the floor in my craft room. My pictures for my gallery wall, you guessed it......on the floor in my craft room. :roll:
Last edited by Jan Mosier on Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk this morning and it was actually cooler out today! I wish it would stay but summer's not over here yet!
Afterwards I worked at pulling more plants out....had to stop because the trashcan was full. No other plans for today so I'll be scrapping.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Getting a late start to my day. We stayed in bed longer than usual this morning.. We really do need groceries so we will probably be hitting the store later. more tidying in the scraproom is my goal since I am not doing any chores today.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like everyone had a good day; DH spent the day getting everything taken care of/put away that needed him to do. I worked, picked up dog food and then we did go to a friend’s house for dinner and board game. It was good just for some downtime. Got to be up early in the morning to report at the hospital.

Return to “Daily Chatter”