Friday August 18

phillisw
Challenge Team

Friday August 18

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning! Is everyone sleeping in? I've been to mass and to meet with my lawyer about my mom's estate. We are getting closer to the end :)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Friday August 18

Post by Tracy F »

phillisw wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:25 am Good Morning! Is everyone sleeping in? I've been to mass and to meet with my lawyer about my mom's estate. We are getting closer to the end :)
Glad to hear you're making headway!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I slept in today. Was going to start back to walking but just couldn't drag myself out of bed. Dh had a rough night sleeping which kept me awake. I think he overdid it yesterday after all the shopping and then swimming. Anyway, no plans for today so hopefully I can get into my scraproom for a bit.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Blue skies and white clouds today! We are having our neighbors over tonight because he wants to see how our Traeger cooks hamburgers. We found some sirloin burgers that we are going to grill. And we are having strawberry shortcake since we got strawberries earlier this week. I'm going to throw baked beans in the crockpot. We have never really entertained guests so this is new. He also wants to know how we do salmon so they may come again. :lol: :lol: :lol: He is looking to buy a grill and wants to know what all the fuss is. I guess in Texas everyone swears by the Green egg grill but they are very pricey.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me, but it was nuts for everybody at the office so it was a chaotic day

Return to “Daily Chatter”