Sunday October 8th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday October 8th

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. What's on your agenda for the day?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday October 8th

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a pretty busy morning here so far. It was raining when I got up and I had to stand out in the run with the dogs to make sure they did their business. I can tell you right now, there are a few here that don't like to get their feet wet. :lol: Not sure what the day has in store as of it. I have some jerky and liver that need bagging. Also need to print out some labels and sit down and figure out what I need to bake for a fundraiser a local rescue is having next Saturday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Beth
Sous Chef

Post by Beth »

Good morning. I am making Salmon Chowder with fresh salmon a friend gave me. Going to put in the crock pot then for munching later. I need to get The Stampin' Cottage ready for my Tuesday evening club. I also want to get my scarecrow set up at the cottage and get a picture for the first October challenge. Getting company later so I better get my butt in gear. The girls were out out chasing the chuck it ball and are now tired out. It was raining a lil this morning but done and sun out now.l Looks and feels like it is going to be another hot October day in PA!
ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies....working on laundry, and other neglected household chores here today....got lots to do before the work week starts back tomorrow. It's going to be another busy week, and Jackie confirmed this morning that she plans on coming this week....so I really need to get busy!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”