It's Saturday...10/07/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Saturday...10/07/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.....what's up??

I'm heading out the door - it's my Saturday to work!! Working til noon, then picking G up from marching band practice. Tonight, we're hosting a corn maze / Hayride for all the kids at a local farm.....always a good time!!

So what's on your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: It's Saturday...10/07/2017

Post by Beth »

Busy week.....hoping to get a couple pages done today and getting things ready for my Tuesday stamp club. Maybe go sit in my tree stand later. Archery season is in here.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I'm hoping to get to Hobby Lobby for a few small things that I've run out of, with a stop at Walgreens for a few personal items that I don't want to ask Mike to get, and some 4 x 6 photo paper. Then I'm hoping to do some scrapping. If I'm moving fairly well today, I also need to get a few more things organized and put away in my scrap room so I can find what I want, when I need it.

Have a wonderful day!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Market got rained out about noon today which is okay. I might have gotten 4 hours sleep altogether last night. One of my adopters asked if I would board her 3 Dachshunds over the weekend and of course, I said yes. We have 15 dogs total right now and 6 of them were in bed with me last night. The 3 boarders were a little restless, I'm hoping tonight will be better.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Worked today and when I went to lunch I had a text message from my son...as of 10:30 am he is back in the states. He left Vieques Island with a few clothes, a quilt, his Cubs cap...that's it. Everything else is gone. He is at a friend's parent's home in FL and is very battle worn. Thanks for all of the prayers and good thoughts.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”